- Well-present modern house in village location
- Modern fitted kitchen/dining room with French doors to garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Fully double glazed with gas central heating system
- Enclosed low maintenance garden
- Off road parking
- EPC rating C
Property SummaryA well-presented modern house built by 'Barratt Homes' in the village of Llanfoist approximately two miles from the historic market town of Abergavenny and local amenities. Llanfoist village is located beneath the hill known as Blorenge and is part of the Brecon Beacons Nation Park. The Monmouth and Brecon Canal runs just above the village offering excellent walking opportunities.
The accommodation briefly comprises, to the ground floor: Entrance hall with cloakroom, sitting room with newly fitted carpet, well fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units, dining area with French doors to the outside. On the first floor: master bedroom with newly fitted carpet and en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom and one single bedroom.
To the outside the property has off road parking for up to two vehicles and an enclosed rear garden with patio area and useful storage shed.
Available now. Sorry no smokers or pets. EPC rating D. Deposit £1192.00